What is it?
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course is intended to extend the depth range of technical divers already trained and qualified to use air, enriched air and oxygen for technical decompression dives beyond 50 m /165 ft.
They can dive to a maximum depth of 65 m/210 ft.
What will we do?
- Plan and execute at least five dives using EANx and trimix blends
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
- Make training dives as deep as 65 m/210 ft
How long will it take?
Up to 5 days
- PADI Rescue Diver or higher
- Be certified as a Tec 50 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have logged at least 100 dives
Students are responsible for:
- Books and certification fees
- All tanks and fills needed for training, to include the instructor’s
- Any cost associated with the dives, to include any cost for the instructor