What is it?
This is an advance level course. This program teaches experienced recreational divers how to safely dive independently of a dive buddy and strengthen buddy team skills.
What will we do? (Overview)
- Why Solo Dive? Pros and Cons
- Equipment Selection and Configuration
- Solo Diving Dive Planning
- Contingencies and Emergency Procedures
- Importance of Good Solo Navigation
Who needs it?
All divers, underwater photography and underwater video divers.
How long will it take?
- 6 hrs class room
- 2 Dives minimum.
- 21 Years Old
- Advance Diver or equivalent
- 100 logged dives
Students are responsible for:
- All required equipment to include tanks
- Any cost, if any, associated with the dives, to include any cost for the instructor
* Traveling to Honolulu or missing equipment? Discuss with your instructor.