You will need to be at least 15 years old and an openwater diver.
- BCD and harness configured for side mount diving
- Two independent cylinders, each with a regulator with a single second stage, and SPG. At least one second stage must be on a longer hose for sharing gas approximately one metre/three feet in length, with 1.5-2 metres/5-7 feet recommended. At least one regulator (typically the left) must be equipped with a low pressure inflator hose to supply the BCD.
- 2 cylinders, similar sizes and filled to similar pressures.
- 2-4 hours of Pool/Confined water
- 3 Openwater dives
Students are responsible for:
- All Equipment to include tanks
* Traveling to Honolulu or missing equipment? Discuss with your instructor.