What is it?
This course is intended to introduce you to each of the five specialties selected; not complete comprehension of the chosen specialty. One dive from each of the chosen specialties may apply towards the completion of that specialty certification.
What will we do? (Overview)
This course is an overview of five different SDI specialties. The Deep Diver and Navigation Diver specialties are the foundation of continuing diver education and are required. You select the other three.
Who needs it?
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to advance in dive training
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to experience an introduction to SDI specialties
How long will it take?
- 2 days minimum
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent*
- 2- 2 Tank boat dives
Students are responsible for:
- All required equipment (per dive)
Traveling to Honolulu or missing equipment? Discuss with your instructor.